If you are a fresher and looking to start your career in a FinTech organisation? Then this might be a job for you..
In the role of Process Executive you would need to carry out a range of assigned clerical / support duties in accordance with predetermined procedures and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Respond to a range of general standard processing enquiries over email/chat support
- Ensure compliance with Equiniti’s procedures, standards and reporting requirements, together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements, where appropriate implementing actions to protect our business at all times.
- Always to undertake the duties of this role in accordance with the requirements of the company’s Regulators, including FCA’s Principles for Business.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken within the quality system. To be the successful candidate one would need to possess the below;
- Taking ownership and responsibility in delivering the 100 % quality
- Excellent English communication (Oral & Written)
- Good Typing Skills (25-30 WPM)
- Good Understanding of Accounting & Financial background
- Willingness to work in shifts (UK & US)
What you get:
- Free Cab Pick & Drop
- Free Medical Insurance
- Night Shift Allowances (for employees working for US shift only)
- Great Work life balance
Strictly for arts graduate (BA, B.com, BBA, MBA, M.com, MA)
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Salary Offer 25000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-1
- Phone Number 0
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!